Saturday, August 8, 2009

QUOTATIONS FROM THE LUNATIC FRINGE

"This is a scary time in Washington. It's a very frightening time. I see Barack Obama is creating an enemies list of people who oppose this miserable health care plan. I think that's frightening. That's from a guy that can't even show a long-form birth certificate. I think we all ought to be prepared to fight that."

-- Oklahoma First District Congressman John Sullivan in remarks to the Tulsa Republican Club.


"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."

-- Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin

No comments: