Monday, July 27, 2009

QUOTATION OF THE DAY

"They'll ruin a good yard 'cause they like grub worms.

"So all you have to do is to lay a few marshmallows out and then put a marshmallow or two in the trap cage. You'll catch those suckers.

"Pretty soon, that armadillo fellow, he's in my cage. I got him. And the reason I got him is he kept thinking he could get something for nothing. He kept thinking, 'Man, that's a sweet marshmallow.'

"I either put 'em in the back of my pickup and take 'em 10 or 15 miles away from my property or I shoot 'em.

"That's exactly what's going to happen to us. We are either going to be carried far way from what we know, we trust and believe in to be right or we are going to be extinct as a nation.''

-- Tom Coburn, U.S. senator from Oklahoma, on freedom and armadillos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Senator Coburn seems like an incredible guy, shit a prophet. Now I would not shoot the Armadillos unless I was going to eat them.

Perhaps you could ask your fan base to provide Armadillo recipies that we can swap with each other.

We do not get armadillos here in Connecticut. I guess it is because the whole area is filled with godless communists, homosexuals, jews, uppidy africans and far left liberals. A regular Saddam and Gonorrhea.

Dr. Morocco