Monday, July 19, 2010

QUOTATIONS OF THE DAY

"I don't want non-whites in my country in any form or fashion or any status."

-- Billy Roper, a write-in candidate for governor of Arkansas, a self avowed tea party member who says he attends tea party rallies to gather support.


“If I was a black man, I’d get down on my knees and thank God for slavery. Otherwise, I could be dying of AIDS now in Africa.”

-- Ron Wight, tea party activist, at an April rally in Kansas City


“What’s the difference between the Cleveland Zoo and the White House? The zoo has an African lion and the White House has a lyin’ African!”

-- Poster at an Ohio tea party rally.


“Obamacare: Coming soon to a clinic near you.”

-- Sign at a tea party rally, with a photo depicting President Obama as a tribal witch doctor, wearing a headdress and a bone through his nose.


“Congress = Slave Owner, Taxpayer = Niggar.”

-- Sign held by Dale Robertson, founder and president of Houston-based TeaParty.org at a 2009 tea party rally.

No comments: