Friday, April 23, 2010

QUOTATIONS FROM THE LUNATIC FRINGE

"What gives the Commerce Department the right to ask me how often I flush my toilet? Or about going to work? I'm not filling out this form. I dare them to try and come throw me in jail. I dare them to. Pull out my wife's shotgun and see how that little ACS twerp likes being scared at the door."

-- CNN's Erick Erickson. (Note: There are no questions concerning toilets, or flushing, on the 2010 census form.)


"Those crazies in Montana who say, 'We're going to kill ATF agents because the U.N.'s going to take over' -- well, they're beginning to have a case."

-- Dick Morris on Fox.


"I guess that would mean if you really had affection for your horse, I guess you could marry your horse."
.
-- Former Congressman and current Senate candidate J. D. Hayworth on gay marriage.
.
.
"The drivers of cars with illegals in it are intentionally causing accidents on the freeway."
.
-- U.S. Senator John McCain.

No comments: