Friday, April 16, 2010

QUOTATIONS FROM THE LUNATIC FRINGE

Voices from the tea party --

"I am the number one target for more than one more extremest group to defeat this November. We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need to you to take out some of these bad guys."

-- Republican Representative Michelle Bachman of Minnesota speaking to the tax day tea party at Freedom Plaza in Washington, D.C.

To what "extremest group" is she referring? Who are "these bad guys?" And what does she mean by "take out?"

"I'm a little apprehensive because of the left-wing nut jobs out there."

-- Ohio Valley Freedom Fighters Militia Colonel Kevin Terrell, leading a patrol of camo-suited thugs around Freedom Plaza in search of "liberal infiltrators."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marc, "liberal infiltrators" is also very close to "liberal infidels" Which do you think are more of a danger? Who would you shoot first.

I am not sure who you are puttin in category of lunitics. Before I jump to a wrong conclusion, may I ask if you are a member of the NRA?

Kind Regards,

Dr. Morocco