Monday, September 12, 2011

LUNATIC LETTER

Here are bits of the latest lunatic letter to the editor of my local paper, The Tulsa World, under the headline "Impeach Obama" --

"He lied with every breath he took during the last presidential campaign in order to deceive  the American people into electing him.

"I have wondered why such a bigoted, unpatriotic, crooked, egotist has gotten by this long without having articles of impeachment brought against him. His every action -- and the radical people he surrounds himself with -- clearly indicates he has nothing but sinister plans for the future of our country. ...

"What kind of upbringing did he have to cause such misguided hatred of his country? Apparently he has not a hint of idea how average Americans think, what their values are, nor the heritage that gives them tremendous pride in their country.

"Impeachment proceedings should be initiated as soon as possible. We will not have a country left if he serves out the remainder of his present term."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like President Obama. He has done a good job considering the incredible mess of Bush and Cheney. But still I can understand the frustration. Congress should be sent to Gaza for a 6 month training in humility and common sense. (I was thinking something stronger but suggesting they swim with hungry sharks would be wrong.) I do not want Green Peace angry at me.

I happen to know a number of Roofers, Electricians, Plumbers and Carpenters that have not had much work in the last 3 years or so. They are angry, mostly at Government in general. The President is the guy in charge, so he gets the banner of blame.

It is a shame that we do not have term limits, I expect the members of Congress might actually grow a spine.

Dr. Morocco