Monday, January 18, 2010

LIKE A FOX

Mehmet Ali Agca, the guy who shot Pope John Paul II, is out of prison in Turkey. And he says now that he's met the old pope, he'd like to meet the new one.

Not gonna happen.

The Turks say they're keeping an eye on this guy because they think he's crazy.

Ali Agca told reporters, "In the name of God, almighty, I proclaim the end of the world in this century. All the world will be destroyed, every human being will die. I am not God, I am not son of God, I am Christ eternal." He also said the Gospel was full of mistakes and he would rewrite it.

Yup, he's crazy.

Agca says he is considering book, film and television documentary offers.

Maybe not so crazy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have found a number of mistakes in the Gospel as well. Not sure who wrote the thing but they certainly were more focused on concubines and wine than their writing.

This turk guy, was he the one that shot at the Pope or flung a pie at him? Don't really matter it caused the building of the batmobile or the popemobile. Both of which are fine rides.

Whenever I get sad, I pretend that I am the guy that threw my shoes at GWB. It works almost as good as my meds.

Dr. Morocco