Monday, June 15, 2009

QUOTATIONS FROM THE LUNATIC FRINGE

"America, we have a Muslim president. This is a sin against the lord!”
-- Pastor Mark Holick of the Spirit One Church in Kansas.

"I'm of the opinion -- and now everybody's going to say 'There goes Wiley down the conspiracy-theory road' -- I'm of the opinion that somebody in the Obama camp had this guy killed."
-- Wiley Drake, pastor of First Southern Baptist Church in Buena Park, California, and former running mate of American Independent Party presidential candidate Alan Keyes, on the murder of George Tiller.

"Obama is a long-legged mack daddy. I haven’t trashed Obama. His African-in-heat father went a-whoring after a trashy white woman. He was born trash. I said he was born trash. I didn’t trash him. I’m speaking the truth about him."
-- Reverend James David Manning, of the ATLAH Worldwide Church in Harlem.

2 comments:

Burr Deming said...

So Reverend Drake prays for the death of our President. A friend of mine had this to say: "I would like to be a Christian, but I can't think of anyone I want to see assassinated."

Anonymous said...

As a member of the lunatic fringe, I resent your implication.

You can forget about me sharing any cat receipies.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Morocco