Friday, November 28, 2008

A CHRISTMAS CRUSH

We have our first Christmas shopping fatality.

A Wal-Mart greeter was trampled to death at a Long Island, New York store. It happened at 5am on Black Friday.

A crowd of 2000 was waiting to get in. People in the back began pushing, those in front broke down the door, and they all began shopping, flatting the greeter in the rush.

Hard to believe, I know, but there was a Samsung 50-inch Plasma HDTV on sale for $798.

And they don't call these door buster sales for nothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the guy that got squashed, recently watched Its a Wonderful Life.

Oh Come All Ye Faithful,
come and squash the doorman,
Oh come all ye faithful to Wal all ah Mart.
Step over the dead guy
go and get your Tee ee Vee.

When I hear of something like that happening it makes me so proud to be a Christian. My depression medication isn't working. I do not ingest enough pot. I know I need to spend more time drinking and whoring. Your wife told me she has a stable of Cranberry Tarts. Maybe a trip to Tulsa is in order.

Rather than throwing people out of the store, all should have been arrested, handcuffed, finger printed, then sent hunting with Vice President Cheney.

Dr. Morocco

Anonymous said...

Again, pure widom from the doctor.