Sunday, September 19, 2010

THE WIT AND WISDOM OF DELAWARE SENATORIAL CANDIDATE CHRISTINE O'DONNELL

"It is not enough to be abstinent with other people, you also have to be be abstinent alone. The Bible says that lust in your heart is committing adultery, so you can't masturbate without lust."

"People are created in God's image. Homosexuality is an identity adopted through societal factors. It's an identity disorder."

“Well, I know that the [gay pride parade] here in Los Angeles, there was S&M going on. There was mocking sodomy, mocking, you know, all kinds of crude sexual acts. … Because—because authorities were too afraid to be called, quote, unquote, ‘homophobic’ because these homosexual special rights groups do get away with [anything].”

"Condoms will not protect you from AIDS."

"We took the Bible and prayer out of public schools. Now we're having weekly shootings."

"Creationism, in essence, is believing that the world began as the Bible in Genesis says, that God created the world in six days, six 24-hour periods. And there is just as much, if not more, evidence supporting that."

"American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains."

On nude sunbathing: "I mean, it is very difficult, I'm sure, for a man to sit there and look at his girlfriend naked and not want to go a bit further."

On co-ed college dorms: "What's next? Orgy rooms? Menage trois rooms?"

"I dabbled into witchcraft -- I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up."

"One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that, We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar."

"During the primary, I heard the audible voice of God. … He said, 'Credibility.' It wasn't a thought in my head. I thought it meant I was going to win. But after the primary, I got credibility."

“[My opponents are] following me. They follow me home at night. I make sure that I come back to the townhouse and then we have our team come out and check all the bushes and check all the cars to make sure that—they follow me. … That’s what’s disgusting, as you can see from the YouTube videos. They knock on the door at all hours of the night. They’re hiding in the bushes when I’m at candidate forums.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't experienced Manage trois than you shouldn't knock it.

It is like peaches. A lot of people say they do not like peaches but have not had really good peaches.

DrMorocco:)