Friday, September 4, 2009

THE WISDOM OF JAMES INHOFE

U.S. Senator James Inhofe held a town hall meeting in Grove, Oklahoma, this week. Here is some of what he had to say.
  • On President Barack Obama: "I never dreamed I would see an administration try to disavow all the things that have made this country different from all the others."
  • On America: "I have never seen so many things happening at one time so disheartening to America."
  • On institutions: "Every institution that has made this country the greatest nation in the world is under attack."
  • On the "hoax" of global warming: "More and more, with each month that goes by, more scientists agree with me. We are winning."
  • On Guantanamo: "There has never been a case of torture there. The people there are treated better than in the federal prisons."
  • On terrorism: "I don't know why President Obama is obsessed with turning terrorists loose in America."
  • On national defense: "Barack Obama is disarming America."
  • On the future: "Those of you who think like I do hope that this country can hang on another 16 months."

No comments: